$160,000 base plus excellent benefit package
Our client are a leading global energy and services company, committed to providing personal energy solutions to their customers- both residentially and in businesses. In line with these market-leading capabilities in the US, our client continue to develop their Connected Home unit, allowing customers to manage their domestic consumption. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative team at the forefront of smart technology in the energy industry.
We are looking for a confident and driven individual to join our client’s Boston team as a strategy manager within the Connected Home department. The role will involve working closely with like-minded individuals to support the delivery of all outputs for the strategic framework.
- Develop and roll out a strategic framework for the Connected Home department across the United States
- Work with a variety of teams across the department to ensure strategies are delivered smoothly and that any problems are dealt with in a timely manner
- General responsibility to make senior decisions and take on ad-hoc requests and projects as is required, within the realms of the role
- Ensuring alignment and synthesis across all brands an locations within the business
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships conducive to the successful roll out of Connected Home strategies across the business as a whole, Nationwide
- Good understanding of the consumer technology market in the USA with knowledge of smart metering retail and patterns of domestic energy consumption
- At least 5 years’ experience in supporting senior business leaders in a strategic capacity
- Ability to work well under strict time pressure, delivering projects, presentations and reports to senior members of management on a regular basis
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate and computer literate (advanced use of Excel particularly important)
- Commercial acumen with an ability to build strong working relationships and manage projects as well as people
- Excellent communicator- both orally and on paper
For more information and to apply, please send your resume to [email protected] to hear more about this exciting opportunity.