Chief Operating Officer (COO)
£90,000 – £110,000
Our client is a leading energy services business with more than 15-year track record of strong growth. Due to this expansion paired with an excited vision, they are looking for a Chief Operating Officer to work alongside him to continue this.
The COO will support the CEO to achieve their ambitious growth objectives by overseeing and having day-to-day responsibility for all operations. The ideal profile will be responsible for implementing and improving systems and processes that will strengthen the business. In particular, the COO will ensure the company’s business development, client and account management, supplier arrangement, financial, IT, risk management and staff management and development functions are optimised.
- Facilitates and drives the business planning process, in collaboration with the CEO. This involves setting/re-clarifying the financial and non-financial goal
- Upholds, safeguards and promotes the organisation’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics and integrity
- Supports the business development team by ensuring that marketing materials and communications materials (incl. social media) are appropriate and most effective
- Oversees, evaluates and improves, as needed, the key financial monitoring and reporting needs of the company
- Several years of experience in the energy sector
- Familiar with the trends and challenges facing the energy sector
- At least five years of experience in a COO, Director of Operations or similar roles in a B2B service organisation
- Strategic thinker with a strong track record of creating strategic plans and turning them into tactical customer activity to achieve commercial objectives
- Strong financial acumen – budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, working with internal and external accountant
- Ability to effectively manage, develop and mentor staff
- Extensive experience of building, leading and motivating teams to deliver outstanding results
- Experience of working in a fast-pace and high growth environment
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599.