Industry: Energy Aggregation
Location: London – Office Based
McLean Ross are currently partnered with a startup within the energy aggregation sector who are challenging the smart grid space. We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their growing business in Central London.
Joining the commercial team as a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with a select number of high end clients to develop them. Overall responsibilities include but, are not limited too;
- Developing Key Account plans for each customer including competitor analysis and communication plans.
- Strategically developing process within the business to help escalate, track and solve customers’ issues.
- Understanding customer’s business needs and providing in-depth knowledge of the industry.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Customer meetings and site visits with engineering teams to develop relationships.
- You will have done a previous Account Management role dealing with large I&C customers within the energy industry.
- You will have over 3 years’ experience working within a commercial position such as Business Development or Account Management.
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisation and problem-solving skills.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.