Industry: Energy Storage
Salary: £40-60k DOE
McLean Ross are working with a UK startup within the energy storage space. They are an ambitious startup up who develops and manufactures storage systems for the home. Due to an exciting period of growth they are looking for a Commercial Manager who will deliver a range of vital projects across many areas of the business to support their rapid growth from a start-up to a mass-market company
As the Commercial Manager you will be in charge of the following;
- Managing the critical relationship with National Grid to deliver important new revenue streams for customers including FFR.
- Contracting with major suppliers, partners and customers.
- Managing cross-functional teams to deliver high priority trials and grants.
- Supporting the product development team with supplier relationship development and commercial management.
- Supporting the business development team with account management by delivering major projects for customers.
- Other commercial and business process projects which arise.
- An extremely bright and educated individual.
- A strong background within the energy sector with a specific interest in renewable energy technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in managing senior relationships
- Experience of contracting and negotiations with major partners/ suppliers and customers.
- Experience of successfully managing complex projects with a range of stakeholders.
- Flexible, self-starter who is excited by the prospect of getting involved in many different aspects of a growing start-up.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task and prioritise.
- Tech savvy!
- Quick learner, flexible and adaptable.
- Strong interpersonal skills – including the ability to constructively challenge colleagues and suppliers as well as a focus on customer service with key customers and key delivery partners.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.