Industry: Energy Consultancy
Location: London – Office Based
Salary: £40-50k + Commission
McLean Ross are partnered with a leading and ambitious Global energy consultancy. This consultancy is a driven, inspiring and passionate one with the real potential for the right candidate to build a successful career. Due to their organic growth they are looking to expand their sales offering by recruiting a solution orientated Client Relationship Manager
As a Client Relationship Manager, you will be a business-driven individual, visiting potential mid-market prospects with or on behalf of the sales team. Your main objective will be to land new clients and, once they become clients under your management, maximise cross and upsell opportunities. It is expected that you will;
- Be at the forefront of the sales team and help deliver the team’s sales plan and annual gross margin targets via procurement and other services.
- Work with the sales management team to help identify and win new business opportunities, this can include proposal writing, client meetings and presentations.
- Forecast sales and growth plans to senior management.
- Drive new sales opportunities
- Play a key role in the delivery of new business to the portfolio in your first year, this will rise in value in your second year.
- Generate your own leads through networking, prospecting and developing strategic referral relationships.
You will have a minimum of 5 years working in the UK energy industry and a minimum of three years within a business development capacity.
Excellent presentation skills and strong proposal writing skills.
A strong understanding of flexible purchasing/ risk management strategies – highly desirable.
International energy procurement is an advantage.
As an individual you will be professional and enthusiastic. You will have a strong commercial presence, be an excellent communicator and computer literate. You will be hard working and self-motivated with the confidence and ambition to deliver success to both themselves and the wider business.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.