Our client, an innovative energy technology start up, seeks a Digital Marketing & CRM Specialist to join their rapidly growing team. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the role will focus on the following:
- Website design, build, HTML editing with WordPress
- Plan, execute and optimise digital marketing campaigns to generate new business leads using the HubSpot Marketing tool
- Email campaign creation, management using HubSpot
- Social media communications – using LinkedIn and Twitter ensuring consistency throughout the customer journey
- Salesforce CRM system administration, and champion within the organisation
- Lead and customer database management
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) for digital content and third party SEO partner management
- Digital advertising through LinkedIn, Twitter, Google ads etc. to grow digital traffic
- Analyse and report key metrics on an ongoing basis. Demonstrate an ROI focus and optimise digital channels and campaigns for maximum return
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- CIM qualification (optional)
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in a B2B environment, ideally in the software or energy industry.
- Website design, content development
- SEO and Google analytics
- Digital communications plan execution
- Excellent technical skills of Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Digital lead generation campaign management
- Knowledge of email marketing tool, such as HubSpot Marketing or similar
- Social media communication experience – primarily LinkedIn and Twitter
- HTML coding experience (desirable)
- Experience in supporting both Salesforce.com development and production environments including design, testing, and deployment.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications.
This exciting opportunity is based in Central London, the salary is very competitive with a benefits package on top. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean at McLean Ross if you are interested!