Industry: Global Energy Management
Location: Home based
Salary: Up to £65,000 + benefits
McLean Ross are currently partnered with Global leader in Energy Management. They are a Global consultancy who provide energy management solutions and sustainability services throughout Europe. Its expertise helps clients to secure optimal profitability and sustainability through lower costs, improved efficiency and reduced environmental impact. They are looking for a Key Account Manager to further grow their European offering.
The Key Account Manager (Energy Management Solutions) will be responsible for selling the businesses wide range of energy and sustainability services to corporations throughout the UK.
The Key Account Manager will support customers and the sales team in the UK and presents a good opportunity to build customer relationships at management level senior level within one of the global market leaders of energy management services.
- The full management of assigned accounts ranging from SME to some of the largest global businesses and energy consumers.
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with all clients through regular dialogue and review meetings
- Manage the retention and renewal of all service contracts
- Build new and diversified revenue streams through qualified sales opportunities and cross-selling other services and products
- Manage client payment schedules to minimise bad debt
- Maintain an oversight of service delivery teams to ensure service levels meet contractual obligations and address service delivery issues in conjunction with the operational teams where appropriate
- Conduct procurement of supplier contracts on behalf of the customers
- Periodic status updates with clients reviewing the local and global market, the status of their supplier contracts and horizon and the development and value of the portfolio
- Continuous pro-active contact with customers on issues relating to the customer’s energy business
- Administration of contract documents and maintaining records, systems and CRM with relevant customer information
- Key Account Management experience which involves telephone and face to face client support is essential. This is likely to have been gained within the UK or European Energy Management Services sector.
- Self-confident, independent way of working and having the ability to handle high workloads is important.
- Experience of customer facing sales or account management is essential
- Willingness and ability to travel is essential.
- A strong interpersonal skill with the ability to deal with all levels of the business hierarchy is essential.
- Strong team working experience and skills are essential.
- Strong IT skills, most notably Excel, are important.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.