Due to recent growth, our client are a leading Energy Supplier, who have recently received partnership and large investment from a Global Energy Financing company. As a result they are looking to build out a Senior spine to their London offices. On which, they are looking to hire a Lead Energy Finance Modeller to lead the Power/Gas Markets team.
- Be a key player in supporting and developing the wholesale power and gas forecasting and market analysis service.
- Take a lead role in data collection and structuring, including development of QA tables and resources, and improving visibility and manipulation of power and gas data through visualization programs such as Tableau.
- Contribute to the further development of analytical content on customer-facing portals.
- Produce new analytical content – both directly and through collaboration with other analysts – for their power and gas forecasting services.
- Implementation and development of key Power/Gas Pricing models.
Required Skills and Experience.
- Excellent mathematical and statistical modelling/analytical skills
- Power and Gas Market Background
- Highly skilled in statistical and modelling techniques, such as regression and other modelling technique
- A degree or equivalent in a numerate subject, this may include Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or related subject
- Strong technical skills (Excel,VBA,SQL) and experienced in using analytical software, such a SAS, R, EViews, SPSS or Matlab
For more information and to apply for this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV to [email protected] or call us on 02074488599