Industry: Energy Supply
Location: Home Based
Salary: Up to £55,000
Mclean Ross are currently partnered with a leading energy supplier in the search for a Strategic Relationship Manager to join their Strategic Accounts team. You will be targeted through the sales of electricity contracts and also value added services contract to I&C customers.
- You will be responsible for approximately 8 direct customers upwards of 400GWh and you will be expected to secure one large new customer (40GWh + per year).
- When looking for new customers you will need to target customers with high added value potential (e.g. clear corporate sustainability agenda, sustainability targets, innovation programmes etc).
- Responsible for leading and account managing the businesses relationships with 20-30 key I&C customers and prospects.
- Responsible for negotiation of bespoke customer electricity supply contracts and associated services with these customers with revenues ranging from £4million to in excess of £40 million. In an average year you would be responsible for negotiating contracts with a total revenue of the order of £250 million. This will compromise of existing and prospecting business.
- Responsible for identifying, developing new business opportunities and selling added value solutions with these customers. Margin targets for renewal and new business would be in place as well as additional margin from the sales of additional service solutions.
- Responsible for organising, coordinating and managing complex bespoke tender responses and account management with various stakeholders within the business to include customer service, marketing, commercial, legal and finance.
- Experience in a similar role within the utilities industry is essential. Either within a business development or a strategic account management aspect.
- You must have experience of selling to I&C customers and also have experience of managing an I&C portfolio.
- Have the ability to create high quality account plans for each customer that aligns across I&C. Must have the ability to grow and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders within target clients. Strong negotiator and influencer.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.