£23,000 – £25,000
Plus Excellent Benefits
Change Analyst – Energy Industry – Graduate – London – Balance & Settlements Code
Mclean Ross are happy to offer an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate who is keen and capable to learn within a key energy industry player based in central London. By detailed analysis of the production and consumption of energy suppliers, our client maintains that the U.K’s wholesale electricity market operates smoothly. The successful candidate will need to assess and research changes to the framework of the wholesale energy market and present findings through a series of reports and presentations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Research changes and develop a broad understanding of the Balance and Settlements Code (BSC).
- Issue impact assessments to service providers and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain positive relationships between regulatory teams and the industry (this includes National Grid, BSC Parties, and Ofgem).
- Provide specialist advice and support both internally and to a wide breadth of customers on the impact of changes and modifications to the Code in the UK electricity market.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be an excellent organiser and a meticulous planner.
- Have a basic understanding of business analysis tools and concepts within a change environment.
- Be able to present large amounts of complex information in a simple, clear and concise manner.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 0207 448 43 01.