£23,000 – £27,000
Plus Excellent Benefits
Analyst – Pricing – Purchasing – Buyer – Procurement – Commodities – North West
In an ever-complex utilities market the need for pricing is key to delivering successful solutions to customers. Our client is part of an award-winning professional service group, located in the North West. After expansion of the company, our client is now looking for a “Pricing Analyst”.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build robust customer relationships and understand the customer needs across their energy portfolio.
- Manage and deliver the tendering process.
- Prioritise work load and manage tenders to ensure all internal Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Be able to review and negotiate energy suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers.
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Excellent team player with ability to build good relationships
- Knowledge of the wholesale energy market and understand what drivers influence market movement.
- Knowledge of the energy industry and new legislation.
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] .com or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 0207 448 43 01