Energy Policy Analyst
£30,000 – £35,000
Our Client are a leading Energy company who sit at the forefront of Industry Change across thr Utility sector change. Due to steady growth along with strong financial backing, they are looking to expand their successful analytics division. As a result they are looking for an energetic and exciting Energy Policy Analyst to join their London Office.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
· Organise and minute meetings on energy industry codes. These meetings are attended by representatives from across the industry including electricity and gas suppliers, distributors, transporters, meter asset managers, meter asset providers, BEIS and Ofgem.
· Respond to customer helpdesk queries and provide advice and guidance to customers.
· Ensure that the content on our websites is up to date.
· Be actively involved in a number of company projects, some customer facing and others internal.
· Use their experience and knowledge to suggest solutions to industry issues and drive these solutions forward.
It is desirable the candidate has the following skills/experience:
– An understanding of the gas or electricity industry or governance/regulation in another sector
– Experience producing documents at various levels of formality and complexity
– Confident in providing advice and guidance to customers and expressing own views based on knowledge and reasoned argument
– Ability to work in a team – sharing tasks / information and providing peer review
– An understanding of the Supply Point Administration Agreement, Distribution Connection Use of System Agreement or Smart Meter Installation Code of Practice
For more information and to apply for this opportunity, please send your CVs on to [email protected] or call us on 02074488599.