Title: Regional Business Development Manager (Solar)
Business Development Manager
Industry: Energy Consultancy
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Package
Our client an exciting, fast paced and dynamic Energy Consultancy. Due to new projects and recent growth they are looking for an innovative Regional Business Development Manager to join their team. As a result they require some who is ready to bring new creative ideas and techniques into a dynamic and fast pace organisation.
- The candidate will be expected to bring in new business and keep up negotiations with a number of clients. (I&C Client)
- Including the entire sale cycles from prospecting to the creation of client specific proposals, contract negotiating and closure.
- Responsible for ensuring that targets are met and KPI’s are maintained within the team.
- Work on both fix and flex contracts, understanding the need and demand of the client.
- Generate their own leads as well as work with Telesales Associate.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Vast experience with I&C’s and new business.
- Strong sales experience within a B2B environment.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- To be able to work in a fast pace organisation maintaining or exceeding KPI’s.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all company support teams to deliver a positive experience.
- A strategic thinker who can interpret the needs of the client and deliver a targeted solution.
- A self-starter with the ability to work under their own initiative.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a TPI that is on the incline and constantly growing, with the aim to increase their market share. Thus with your contribution and expertise these aims will become a reality. Allowing the correct candidate to display and use their full skill set within the role. Ideal opportunity for people who wish to take that next career move and progress throughout an exciting company in the market.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call +44 (0) 207 448 8599. James specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.