(Commodities & Utilities)
(Energy Sector + Power + Oil + Gas Markets)
£75,000 + 15% Bonus + Package
Our client are an award-winning delivery-focused Consultancy with over 20 years’ in private and public sectors. They operate across all industries including Commodities & Utilities, Retail, Financial Services, and Media. Due to new clients and projects, they are looking to expand the Commodity & Utilities (C&U) practice. As a result, they are currently looking for number of candidates with strong consulting experience, at all levels.
- Supporting complex transformation programmes at a major O&G client.
- Undertaking an industry benchmarking exercise for a UK Big 6 utility client and identifying initiatives to address the gaps.
- Assessing impact of specific industry change in exiting IT landscape at an Oil & Gas major.
- Pioneer business led IT transformation for a niche commodity trading house.
- Developing an IT strategy to meet the current and future needs of a UK gas distributer.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Proven experience within a Consultancy environment is key for this role. You must have worked across a range of engagements with clients and have:
- Extensive C&U industry experience and relevant knowledge
- Client facing experience up to ‘C’ level, C&U specific Experience: 3-5 years
- A track record of delivering successful consulting assignments
- Demonstrated your ability to create high quality deliverables and outputs including roadmaps, plans, frameworks and reports.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- The flexibility to work on client sites globally.
For More Information and to apply, please see your CV to [email protected] or call us on 02074488599 to hear more.