Title: TPI Account Manager
Industry: Energy Supplier
Location: North West England
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Package
Our client a new innovative energy supplier is looking for a TPI Account Manager, who can come in and add more success to an already successful Energy Supplier. The candidate will be expected to create their own lead gen and acquire new business through the In-direct channel. Maintaining strong relationships with already existing TPI’s and generating long term relationships with new ones. The Candidate will be also expected to upsell in already existing revenue streams.
- Negotiating and consultative selling to Third Party Intermediaries’ (TPI). Selling business 2 business.
- Lead generation, through cold calling, networking and referrals within the industry.
- Build strong B2b Relationships with TPI’s / Energy brokerages.
- Comprise and produce pricing contracts to brokers and ensure contracts are signed and returned.
- Decide and make commercial decisions to maximise revenue and drive new business.
- Contain accurate account information in the appropriate systems.
- Maintaining and measured upon their set KPI’s.
Skills & Experiences Required:
- Consultative selling through face to face meetings as well on the phone.
- Comprehensive Verbal and Written Skills.
- Industry experience of at least 3 years.
- Able to manage and prioritise work load, with minimal supervision.
- Good attention to detail, an analytical thought process.
- Experience within either: Sales Support / Account Manager.
- Used to working in a fast-pace environment, able to respond to changes within the business.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] com or call +44 (0)2074488599 . James specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.