Job title: Energy Improvement Manager
Reports to: Head of Energy Projects
Department: Energy Improvement
Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: Dependent upon skills and experience
About the company
At Businesswise Solutions, the UK’s most talented energy pricing analysts, energy improvement specialists and thought leaders are shaping the future of business energy.
We are looking for ambitious and passionate individuals to join us during an exciting period of growth.
Together, we can help change the way businesses buy and manage energy by delivering exceptional customer experiences through innovation, technology and continuous investment in our people.
If you think you have the skills and characteristics we need, please get in touch.
About the role
We are looking for collaborative, commercially focused individuals to join our Projects Team to develop and deliver savings for our customers.
Develop and deliver commercially driven, improvement projects for our client’s energy and
carbon needs to drive customer retention and profit growth.
• Perform on-site energy efficiency audits, producing written report and present to clients.
• Delivery of improvement projects and programmes across a diverse client base from small retail sites to large industrial. Scope of projects will include behaviour change, capital projects, design advice and full reporting. Projects cover the full range of technologies from DSR to LED and CHP.
• End to end development of new projects from initial data review and site visit to developing audits, presenting to clients and sourcing suppliers.
• Ownership of key client energy savings and carbon compliance work. Work in partnership with account management and sales team to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
• Support Head of Energy Projects division in developing our commercial model for delivering savings and identify new opportunities.
• Ownership and management of key suppliers and partners
• Development of new customer offers and collaborate with sales team on business development
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Experience of delivering energy projects and delivering savings
• Commercial and client focus
• Technical experience and qualification in key technologies e.g. lighting, heating, A/C, BEMS
Desirable skills or experience:
• Implementation/qualifications in CCA, CRC, ESOS, EPC, TM54.
• Water efficiency projects
• Reporting technologies and methods: Regression, IPMVP
• Business development / account management
• Further qualifications e.g. engineering degree, chartered energy manager
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter through to [email protected]