Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.30pm – Excellent Salary including benefits
Role Specification The Pricing Manager will be responsible for the SME pricing strategy and model. This job will involve providing pricing mechanisms for ‘off the shelf’ propositions and integrating competitor and market information into the pricing proposition.
- Accountable for our commercial life time value model across the complete range of products and services offered to maximise revenue and contribution targets
- Creates, tests and maintains innovative tariff bundles and pricing propositions across the complete range of products and services offered to maximise and support revenue and profit targets.
- Provides pricing mechanisms for both ‘off the shelf’ and bespoke propositions.
- Gains feedback from, and works with, sales, marketing, customer experience teams and research and competitor analysis to continue to develop a competitive pricing proposition.
- Accountable for the integration and analysis of competitor and market information into the pricing proposition.
- Identifies, considers, tests and recommends new propositions for business growth in line with and to inform strategic intentions.
- Provides training and support to the sales, marketing and customer experience teams on pricing of propositions ensuring they have the knowledge and support to inspire and motivate them to deliver the proposition to market.
- Sets the team and individuals challenging targets and empowers and trusts them to deliver, providing support and developing talent to inspire and motivate them.
- Responsible for designing, maintaining and reporting against end-to-end change processes throughout Water Plus, ensuring appropriate governance is established for the size and complexity of change.
- Responsible for cross-portfolio governance to support change processes including the establishment of a project management office.
- Responsible for partnering with each member of the Water Plus Exco to define 12-24 month roadmaps, ensuring portfolios are kept up to date with governance established with each Exco member to regularly review roadmap progress.
- Perform regular service review meetings with technical suppliers ensuring management of SLA reporting is frequent and accurate.
- Work with stakeholders to proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing
- Create and sustain a proven network across the business to enable efficient and effective portfolio delivery and ensure credibility and ownership of decisions.
- Work closely with business areas to identify trends in issues and solutions
- Work closely with third party vendors and support functions
If you wish to apply, please email your current CV to [email protected]
Due to the expected high number of applicants, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful application