Job Title: Regional Operations Manager (Embedded Generation O&M)
Salary: £49k – £63k + company car + bonus + excellent benefits
Do you have experience of providing technical O&M support within the Embedded / Distributed Generation arena? The Regional Operations Manager will provide support for designated contracts in the south of the UK for a leading operator in this space. The Regional Operations Manager will provide engineering support to Embedded Generation Regional Operations, mobilising new contracts, working with Business Development team and developing excellent customer relations.
The role will be measured on H&S, O&M excellence and customer satisfaction, as well as on delivery of EBIT and long-term profitability across existing operations. If the Regional Operations Manager sounds like the opportunity you have been looking – apply today!!
- Drive SHEQ policies, procedures, compliance and positive culture.
- Help deliver best in class O&M across all contracts.
- Responsible for the compliance of O&M activities and validation of all staff across all sites.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Have direct operational management responsibility for specified sites within the Region.
- Lead, manage and mentor all staff within his team.
- Managing a P&L of contracts to achieve in excess of 5% EBIT after central overhead.
- Help develop new business with existing customers as well as new business opportunities.
- Support the mobilisation of new O&M contracts within the region.
- The role is core to providing engineering support to Embedded Generation Regional.
- To support BD and growth in the energy infrastructure services.
- Complex O&M including legal and company compliance.
Skills and experience required:
- Engineering qualification – HNC.
- Operation & Maintenance of Utility Plant including Generation Equipment.
- Leadership skills to balance financial, technical and people priorities.
- Commercially focussed to drive profitability and growth.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Flexible and pro-active approach, both personally and by influencing others.
- Customer and employee focussed, including developing key talent.
- Clear SHEQ leadership.
- Collaborative and results orientated.
For more information click here.
This is a promoted article.