Benefits: benefits and car allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Energy Manager to join an International Property and Infrastructure Construction Consultancy, based in London. The successful Energy Manager will be required to record, monitor, validate and manage the consumption of Gas, Electricity, and Water by the Group, as well as calculating load application used on temporary construction sites. So if you have proven experience working in the construction / utilities sector and managing projects, and the Energy Manager sounds like you, apply now!
- Manage Energy and Water procurement and consumption for the whole group
- Record and monitor consumption of gas electricity and water used by the group
- Validate all procured utilities including those temporary services on construction sites
- Validate each sites calculated load application and monitor over the duration of the project
- Liaise with the utilities team to arrange temporary and permanent new site connections
- Monitor each site to ensure compliance with energy reduction policies, working closely with the sustainability and assurance teams
- Experience working in the construction/utilities sector and managing projects – water, sewerage, gas and electricity
- Project Management disciplines including Value management and programme development
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Able to lead teams and chair meetings
- Excellent interpersonal skills in creating, managing and maintaining relationships
- Professional qualification in Project Management or M&E Management is desirable or HNC
For more information click here.
This is a promoted article.