About the role
- Unrivalled basic salary and totally uncapped comms (talk to us about what you need to develop an unrivalled career in the energy industry, prove to us that you have the ability to do so and we will match your expectations).
- Mon-Fri. 9-5 Hours (NO weekends!)
- Growth and development – we can assist you with your life choices and career choices, work hard and learn our methodology and we will reward you.
- Great incentive schemes across the company – all sorts of tech, trips, outings and holidays, keep an eye on the on-site posters for details
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet essential sales targets, involving KPIs such as daily call times
- Work in a full 360 capacity by cold-calling, acquiring and closing your own sales opportunities
- Identify sales opportunities through thorough questioning
- Eliminate objections using up to date market/product information
- Present unique solutions which save our customers time, money and reduce their carbon emissions
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with current and future customers
- Manage your existing customer accounts and renewals
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales and revenue targets and KPIs
- To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards
- To accurately complete all customer details and sales information to the required standard on the organisations CRM system
- To be consistently pursuing and understanding your pipeline
- Attend on-going training and coaching sessions
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the sales journey
- Present daily forecasts of upcoming sales to your Team Manager
- Minimum of 6 months sales experience within the energy industry in an outbound sales role, we would expect to see the title Energy Consultant or Business Development or similar and for you to know the complexities and detail in the market and industry that would support our customers in their understanding.
- NGP is disrupting the industry, we expect you to have the knowledge and ability to do the same
- Ability to develop urgency in a call and proven ability to close sales
- Target and results driven – the ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- Tenacity – the will to change your life, we’ll give you the tools to achieve this
0191 478 9504
Contact us at [email protected]
During its recruitment drive NGP continues to follow strict Government guidelines on Covid-19..
This is a promoted article.