Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The EMEA Marketing Manager is a strategic thinker and skilled collaborator, who will play a major role in managing, planning and executing day-to-day projects and various marketing campaigns for the Energy and Sustainability Services (ESS) business across the EMEA region. The individual will plan go-to-market strategies, develop supporting marketing materials and activities all the way through the marketing and sales funnel. They will partner closely with our sales, client management and operational teams to drive value-add activities ranging from thought leadership development, event management, lead generation, sales enablement, continuous improvement and measurement of resulting revenue generation/influence.
- Marketing & Sales Enablement Planning: Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market penetration opportunities; adjust and enhance marketing strategy and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions. Identify and understand customer needs and requirements, position our current and future offers to address those customer pains. Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used. Help the business to build compelling and specific value propositions and offers for the local market, appropriate for a business in strong growth mode.
- Program Execution: Manage all aspects of marketing projects and digital marketing activity: meeting deadlines, contingency planning, stakeholder management, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, and campaign insights. Oversee and develop all event activity – hosted and third-party events – to support customer engagement and business growth objectives. Be flexible and agile enough to quickly pivot tactics, as required, to drive greater results and impact for the business.
- Measurement and Insights: Measure and track everything. Apply a test and learn approach to all marketing activity. Analyze existing data and historical trends in order to understand what is working best, and work with stakeholders on what to change, using campaign-specific analytics and insights, audience segmentation, multi-channel tracking to drive desired customer behavior.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Constant interaction with internal / external stakeholders to ensure prompt/flawless execution of all marketing activity: gathering requirements from partners, producing marketing and sales enablement assets, and identifying/remediating issues along the way. Create detailed multi-quarter marketing roadmaps for critical launches and campaigns, and coordinate deployment with other marketing team members.
Essential skills, qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years’ experience, with a track record of delivering value and innovation in previous marketing roles
- Experience and interest in energy or sustainability industries strongly preferred. Candidates with specific experience and knowledge of Pan-European energy markets will be given priority consideration.
- Strong experience with marketing automation platforms, data and other advanced marketing technology to support sales enablement in a B2B environment. Demonstrated ability to drive GTM strategies, synthesize complex topics, create compelling value propositions and sales tools. Writing and presentation samples must be provided.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher). Advanced PowerPoint skills preferred.
- Adobe Creative Suite Intermediate Skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere), WordPress, Basic HTML
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills, with experience using workflow management platforms like Monday.com and Teams
- Preferred Location: London, England or Budapest, Hungary. Other locations within the EMEA region will be considered for the right candidate.
- Personal qualities such as: self-driven, passionate, collaborative, influential, perseverant, reliable, direct, curious and creative.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.