In this episode of the Resonance podcast, you will learn:
- Fragile supply and cooling load concerns sees a significant jump in prices.
- UK reliance of LNG for gas sees Asian demand create a floor price – can we rely on seasonal falls in demand at home to impact prices?
- NordStream2 reaches a new milestone for delivery and BritNed is back online at last – does this offer any price surety?
- With the new UK carbon market having settled down, what’s the premium compared to the EU ETS and how does it impact competitiveness of UK business operations?
- Will the G7 meeting in Cornwall this week have a bearing on carbon pricing in energy costs? Is speculation damaging the positive impact carbon markets are intended to create?
Read our client case studies, to see how clients of Alfa Energy have successfully managed their contract procurement and buying decisions to yield savings in challenging circumstances.
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports
Go here for further information about strategy development, contract procurement and energy risk management.
This is a promoted article.