In this episode of the Resonance podcast, you will learn:
- Higher prices for gas don’t correlate with supply and demand – why is that?
- Why supply issues for the continent of Europe and political machinations from Russia are impacting UK prices
- EU ETS ticks up and why the UK carbon price remains slightly lower
- Why despite this, record electricity commodity prices are being reached as we head towards the winter season of 2021
- Why the cost of balancing renewable generation is creating a market that is contrary to the intended direction of the UK power generation mix
- What this all means for UK business energy buyers
Do you need help to formulate a buying strategy to mitigate the impact of commodity market volatility on your energy contracts.
Read our client case studies, to see how clients of Alfa Energy have successfully managed their contract procurement and buying decisions to yield savings in challenging circumstances.
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports
Go here for further information about strategy development, contract procurement and energy risk management.
This is a promoted article.