In this episode of the Resonance you will learn:
- A correction in oil prices, when and on what basis that might happen
- Why high gas prices in Asia impact Europe
- When to expect the first gas flows from NS2 and how recent news, although incorrect, impacted prices
- What the combination of gas, carbon and coal market dynamics are doing to power prices. What the main drivers are and how future developments could impact power
- Is holiday season peaking adding some premium outside of main hubs?
- With lower cooling demand and for example a lack of challenges to the French nuclear fleet this year with more moderate temperatures compared to 2020, why is there a premium in the market right now?
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports.
Read our client case studies, to see how clients of Alfa Energy have successfully managed their Pan-European contract procurement and buying decisions to yield savings in challenging circumstances.
Our experts and Clever Simple solutions are here to help.
This is a promoted article.