In this episode of the Resonance podcast, you will learn:
- Structural tensions in the balancing process leading to high and difficult prices
- Why the market is working, but its design might be enabling participants to maximise advantage
- Why there are four to five fold increases in UK power prices compared to competing European nations
- Which industries are likely to be unduly impacted by the current challenges
- Potential consequences to UK PLC if action is not taken
- The impact on suppliers
Do you need help to formulate a buying strategy to mitigate the impact of commodity market volatility on your energy contracts?
Read our client case studies, to see how clients of Alfa Energy have successfully managed their contract procurement and buying decisions to yield savings in challenging circumstances.
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports
Go here for further information about strategy development, contract procurement and energy risk management.
This is a promoted article.