Most Trusted Consultancy
What’s the most important thing in any relationship? Trust. So hard to gain and so easy to lose. And even more critical with the Ofgem Code of Conduct around the corner and the almost constant media glare on energy prices and contracts. This is the award everyone wants to win!
Don’t take our word for it listen to last year’s winner’s Indigo Swan. MD Emily Groves tells us what winning has done for her business and her team.
To enter, please download the word document form and return completed to [email protected]. All entries must adhere to the following guidelines:
Sponsored by ScottishPower.
- There are four questions to be answered.
- Each question accounts for 25 points.
- Your final score will be out of 100.
- There is a minimum score requirement.
- The top five scoring consultancies above the minimum score requirement will make up the shortlist for the secondary judging panel.
- Please take only 500 words or less for each answer. Any answer that goes over the limit will be truncated.
- Please feel free to use pictures but sparingly.
- Make sure that each question is before the relevant answer.
- As the first judging panel will assess your entry anonymously, please do not use your company name or brands in any of the answers. Failure to do so in an answer will lead to that answer being deleted and no score out of 25 being registered for that answer.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding; and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
- Deadline for entry is 5 p.m. on April 18th The shortlist will be announced on May 16th 2016 and the winner announced on June 30th at the awards ceremony.
- Please make sure that you pay the entry fee of £550 ex VAT by April 25th 2016 or your entry will be voided. Entry fee guarantees judging by the first judges’ panel, two tickets to the awards ceremony and a £50 donation to Parkinsons UK.
- Any entries shortlisted will be guaranteed another two tickets to the awards ceremony.