Can you do the thing that’s hardest of all. Make that sale. Win business for your company and win over your clients. This popular award is back again. Get your customers and team mates to nominate you and remember win this and you can tell your boss you are worth that pay rise!
Sponsored by McLean Ross.
This year we are changing the process slightly. Please follow the simple guidelines:
- You may nominate up to three people in your company as Sales Professionals.
- For each Sales Professional, please get them to write up to 300 words as to why they make a great Sales Professional. Then ask a customer who has worked with the Sales Professional to have their say with another 300 words. Put these two pieces together in a word document and send to [email protected].
- Please ensure that a different customer is used for each Sales Professional and that each customer is namechecked with contact details.
- Each section (Sales Professional and customer parts) will account for 50 marks.
- The final score will be out of 100.
- The top five scoring Sales Professionals will make up the shortlist for the secondary judging panel.
- Each entry should be only 600 words or less. Any answer that goes over the limit will be truncated.
- As the first judging panel will assess your entry anonymously, please do not use your company name or brands in any of the answers. Failure to do so will lead to that answer being deleted and no score being registered for that section.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding; and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
- Deadline for entry is 5 p.m. on April 18th The shortlist will be announced on May 16th 2016 and the winner announced on June 30th at the awards ceremony.
- There is no entry fee for this award. However, if you would like to guarantee two tickets to the awards ceremony and a £50 donation to Parkinsons UK, then please pay £550 ex VAT. This offer is valid to 5 p.m. on April 18th
- Any entries shortlisted will be guaranteed another two tickets to the awards ceremony.