Shell to sell all its stake in Georgian LNG terminal

Shell is selling all of its stake in Elba Liquefaction Company (ELC) to Kinder Morgan. The project is proposed to be constructed and operated at the existing Elba Island LNG Terminal near Savannah, Georgia. Kinder Morgan currently owns 51% of the ELC joint venture. Shell owns the remaining 49% and subscribes to 100% of the […]

US pipeline tycoon in $3bn oil, gas assets deal

One of the biggest pipeline operators in the US is to buy a pipeline network in a $3 billion (£2bn) deal. Billionaire Richard Kinder, Chairman and CEO of Kinder Morgan, announced the firm will buy Hiland Partners, which builds and operates oil transportation pipelines and gas processing systems in the Bakken fields in North Dakota […]