Get ready for the annual Energy Live Consultancy Conference, back at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester, on March 26th.
Brexit is about to be done and dusted but what will be the implications for the energy markets? This is the year of Net-Zero so how will you advise your clients who want to head on this pathway? What are the technological challenges and opportunities coming your way as batteries, storage and EVs take a bigger bite of the energy pie?
We will as ever get you the information and insight that helps your business so don’t miss out register today for your free place but remember we only have 250 spaces and they are going fast!
To register email Harry now.
Get involved in the conversation using #ELCC20 and see you in March!
More information to follow soon, all timings TBC.
- Power Market update – what happens next? Speaker: James Chaplin, Energy Trader, EDF.
- The future of the energy industry: balancing third party costs, the energy trilemma and net zero. Speaker: Louise Innes, Commercial Director, SSE Business Energy.
- Current drivers of the UK wholesale markets. Speaker: Joseph Iddison, Senior Energy Procurement Analyst, Total Gas & Power.
- Surfing the digital wave: transforming our customer experience. Speakers: Tony Craig, Business Development Manager & Tim Sewell, Brand Manager, Water Plus.
- One platform; Two continents. Speaker: Spencer Clarkson, CEO, UD Group.
- Efficiency, EV and the link to net zero. Speaker: David Hall, Strategic Account Manager, Energy solutions, EDF.
- How changes within the industry affect you as an energy broker. Speakers: Georgina Penfold & Alan Fordham, SystemsLink.
- Agents of change: new solutions for net zero. Speakers: Adam French, Senior Product Developer & Naomi Kelly, Product Developer, SSE Business Energy.
- Water efficiency: the secret ingredient for a sustainable business. Speaker: Mark Taylor, VAS Operations Manager, Water Plus.
- The view from the end customer & the TPI. Speaker: David Coombs, CEO, OnlineDIRECT.
- Net zero isn’t enough: How carbon negative becomes a reality. Speaker: Bjoern Reinke, Director of Data and Data Science, Drax.