Here are some hints and tips to help you with your entry:
Preparation is key. Make sure you give yourself enough time to research, develop and submit your entry by 5pm on Monday 23rd April 2018.
- Read the award description and criteria carefully and ensure that you answer each point.
- Examples are good, customer examples even better. Make sure you use them.
- Look at the potential scores of your answers and make sure you spend the time on the higher scoring sections.
- Make sure you provide enough detail. If financial results will help, use them. Be sure of your facts!
- Please use clear, plain English and avoid jargon. If you have to use industry terms, please make sure you explain them. Be aware of the space constraints!
- Be bold and creative. Do not be shy in giving the full picture.
- Save a copy of your entry. We suggest you complete your entry in a word processor first, then copy and paste your entry when you are happy with it.
- Ensure that the full impact of what you have achieved comes across.
- Make sure you tell us everything, don’t embelish as the judges will work it out!
- Once you have finished the entry, review it. Make sure you have colleagues check it too.
- Don’t forget the deadline is 17:00 on April 24th 2017.
If you need any help, please email [email protected] or call him on 020 8815 9222.