Watch last year’s Usung Hero winner Diana Bebic explain what TELCA did for her and her company.
This has proved one of the most popular awards for the number of entries. Every business has one.
That person who makes all the difference to your business but somehow goes under the radar. Well time to put them in the spotlight and show why they deserve recognition by the whole industry.
This year we are changing the process slightly. Please follow the simple guidelines:
- You may nominate up to three employees in your company as Unsung Heroes. We would like to have more but we know how popular this award has been in recent years.
- For each Unsung Hero, please get their line manager to write up to 300 words as to why they make a great Unsung Hero. Then ask a customer who has worked with the Unsung Hero to have their say with another 300 words. Put these two pieces together in a word document and send to [email protected].
- Please ensure that a different customer is used for each Unsung Hero and that each customer is namechecked with contact details.
- Each section (line manager and customer parts) will account for 50 marks.
- The final score will be out of 100.
- The top ten scoring Unsung Heroes will make up the shortlist for the secondary judging panel.
- Each entry should be only 600 words or less. Any answer that goes over the limit will be truncated.
- As the first judging panel will assess your entry anonymously, please do not use your company name or brands in any of the answers. Failure to do so will lead to that answer being deleted and no score being registered for that section.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding; and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
- Deadline for entry is 5 p.m. on April 18th The shortlist will be announced on May 16th 2016 and the winner announced on June 30th at the awards ceremony.
- There is no entry fee for this award. However, if you would like to guarantee two tickets to the awards ceremony and a £50 donation to Parkinsons UK, then please pay £550 ex VAT. This offer is valid to 5 p.m. on April 18th
Any entries shortlisted will be guaranteed another two tickets to the awards ceremony.