Energy Live News brings you its Energy Live Tour with the first session in Glasgow. Titled “Financing Renewable Energy”, the session will be a short, sharp lesson on how you should be benefitting from Renewable Energy in the rapidly changing energy world we inhabit.
Hosted by Sumit Bose, Energy Live News Editorial Director, the session will bring you a range of speakers highlighting and discussing:
- Buying Renewable Energy and the risk around it
- What Renewable Energy technologies you should be looking at
- Onsite generation – easy way to cutting bills or easy way to stress
- What will the Green Investment Bank mean for you
Each talk (up to four) will be no more than 15 minutes long and then you will have your opportunity to question each speaker when Sumit Bose hosts the panel at the end.
The first three speakers to be announced are
- Robert Leask – Senior Portfolio Manager Utilities – Procurement Scotland – responsible for a very big energy spend and looking at procurement strategies for particular renewable technologies – a person very much at the coal face
- Rob Crusher – Head of Energy – Scottish Water – another bright light at the leading edge of energy management and using renewables to benefit an organisation
- Mark Dickinson (pictured) – CEO – M&C Energy Group – a world leader in energy risk management and someone who really understands the complexities of the energy mix
This session will be held on the morning of April 19th. PwC has very kindly offered their offices as the venue. The address is
141 Bothwell Street
The cost for energy end users is only £25 excluding VAT to cover administration and subsistence costs. We do reserve the right to admission as the session is geared towards energy end users.
To register your interest, please email [email protected] or call him on 0845 602 4899.