Technical Director – Energy
Salary: £65-95K (depending on experience)
Our client is a leading international construction firm. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Director to join their rapidly expanding energy team. You will have technical experience at a senior level in one, or all of the following; electrical, mechanical or CHP engineering.
Job objectives and responsibilities
- To develop and deliver the technical strategies which support our client’s business strategy
- Provide technical guidance on the Energy Services product portfolio in relation to portfolio expansion and market penetration
- Define the technical parameters for existing contract delivery, understanding client requirements and translate these into the delivery plan
- Work closely with the Client Relationship team to ensure that all contractual technical requirements and met in line with the service delivery agreement
- Evaluate existing product performance and identify improvements
- Support work winning teams in the development of cost effective propositions
- Ensure the provision of knowledge transfer and appropriate technical training to the Client Relationship and Business Development teams
- Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure marketing materials contain the required technical detail
- Maintain appropriate regulatory professional standards
- Maintain the internal engineering processes and provide technical guidance for its improvement and development
- Maintain awareness of relevant technology and disseminate knowledge and understanding via a formal communication process
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum Degree qualified in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Professional chartered engineer with more than 10 years’ experience in mechanical and electrical building systems, or CHP technologies.
- Senior management experience, preferably at Director level.
- Creating and establishing engineering structures and teams within the Energy Services business
- People management experience, developing and leading teams to achieve technical and business targets
- Working with key internal and external stakeholders
- Leading on the design of concept and proposition development to meet client requirements
- Evaluation of new technologies and incorporating them in the company service where suitable
- Provide technical advice and support for Supply Chain
- Demonstrable experience within the Energy Services non-domestic market
To register, please click here.