Head of Operations
Up to £80,000 + Excellent benefit scheme
Would you like the opportunity to develop your renewable heat experience with one of the UK’s leading renewable heat divisions? Do you have either biomass, heat pump, CHP and District heating skills and commercial acumen which can be transferred into this industry? If so we would really like to hear from you.
We are working alongside the UK’s leading renewable heat team who are part of a leading international energy brand. There is regular opportunity for career progression within this company and promotions are based on merit rather than experience and length of service. The Head of Operations will be responsible for leading and managing the end to end project delivery ensuring that all projects are delivered safely, on time, and within budget including both field and office operations for a rapidly growing business.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Degree, HND or similar in building services and/or construction
- Broad experience and extensive track record of managing large mechanical and electrical projects in the construction sector or similar
- Experience of delivering district heating projects to the residential and commercial sectors
- Experience of managing design consultants and contractors as part of project delivery and taking responsibility of technical logistic and performance aspects of projects
- Extensive experience of procurement of equipment, labour and subcontract packages
- Excellent understanding and experience of construction including the role of principal contractor and CDM regulations
- Leadership of large high performing teams
- Capability of facilitating and influencing strategic and operational debate
- Ability to drive behavioural and performance improvement
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the Energy sector. Should you or someone in your network be interested, please contact Karam for an informal discussion on 0207 4488 599 or email your CV to [email protected].