£60,000 – £80,000
Our client are an Internet of Things Smart Products Platform that connects any consumer product to the Web, and manages real-time data to drive applications. The world’s leading consumer product manufacturers work with our client to manage billions of intelligent online identities in the cloud for their products.
In this position, Solution Delivery will be a critical partner and problem solver for our customers. Their primary role will be to ensure flawless delivery of innovative Internet of Things (IoT) solutions for Supply Chain and Consumer Engagement. The incumbent will use a combination of technical skills and solution expertise to help our customer achieve their goals using the IoT Platform.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the client-facing expert and authority on the IoT platform. Be able to help technical and non-technical clients and partners setup, configure, test, and debug IoT solutions.
- Use technical skills to close the gaps between their customers’ needs and the platform.
- Work directly with engineers and other technical client team members to implement complex end-to-end systems.
- Work closely with front-end and back-end engineers to integrate custom, third-party solutions using their SDK and APIs.
- Work closely with the their Product and Sales teams to understand the gap between our customer needs and our solution offerings.
- Manage and maintain relationships with engineers, product officers, and other technical team members at clients and partners.
- Rigorous commitment to documentation, quality engineering, testing, and support.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 7+ years hands on engineering, solution architecture, technical pre-sales, technical product management, technical developer advocate, or other related technical hands-on-keyboard experience.
Experience with CRM, ERP, supply chain, or ad-tech platforms.
- Proven experience of working on large-scale, technical projects. Experience with multinational enterprise customers a plus.
- Successful communicator with the ability to maintain frequent customer contact – both formal and informal – to strengthen the relationship.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities while paying strict attention to detail
BS degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
For more information and to apply for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected] or call us on 02074488599.