Our client, one of the fastest energy consultancies in the UK, seeks an Energy Auditor to join their team.
The role will be responsible for conducting audits of public buildings, institutions, commercial and industrial facilities, to identify energy conservation measures and their associated savings potential, and determine clients’ eligibility to participate in programs.
- Plan and schedule projects, audit methodology and procedures
- Gather information to determine energy use, energy loss and potential energy savings in complex facilities
- Analyse energy consumption for commercial, institutional, and industrial customers
- Use a variety of tests and tools to perform inspections to demonstrate potential financial and consumption savings
- Create technical reports highlighting proposed returns on investment opportunities across technologies
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Mechanical/electrical engineering degree or similar
- Experience of commercial auditing
They have several offices based all over the UK, this role can work from any of these offices. There is extensive national travel to client sites as well. The role is paying £40,000 – £50,000 base with a company car, mobile, laptop, 26 days holiday, and pension.