One of our key clients are seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to support their Energy Solutions team, focussing on project delivery from concept through to completion. These projects will incorporate steam, hot water, and electrical power generation.
- Carry out preliminary studies.
- Prepares cost estimates.
- Develops installation design detail in the form of models, reports, schedules and AutoCAD drawings.
- Work with external and internal customers, external statutory bodies, suppliers, and contractors, to safely and efficiently integrate energy services plant, and provide ongoing operational support.
Ideally you will:
- Have substantial experience of applying electrical engineering design principles across a broad range of industrial and commercial energy services plant and systems at high-voltage and low-voltage.
- Demonstrate strong written, IT and verbal communication skills.
- Hold experience in the application of electrical design software for high-voltage and low-voltage short-circuit current studies.
- Have previous project management experience (ideally within Industrial or Energy sector).
If you’re interested in hearing more about this role or any others like it, feel free to get in touch.
Jordan Newton – [email protected]