Hertfordshire – £45,000 plus £5,000 Car Allowance
Our client is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm. With approximately 70,000 employees, the company serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices worldwide. They are currently looking to hire an Energy Manager, for a large client portfolio North of London
- Experience working in Energy Management / Building Services consultancy
- Graduate qualification in an energy/engineering related subject
- Detailed knowledge of building services and how energy is used within commercial buildings.
- Driving license and willingness to travel
- Knowledge of Building Management Systems / Pharma / Industrial Process / Manufacturing
- Experience working with multinational blue chip companies.
- Direct experience of working with clients across multiple industries.
Identify opportunities to reduce carbon emissions within clients’ property portfolios
Calculate potential savings in terms of kWh, CO2 and cost
Prepare business cases around identified opportunities
Deliver on these opportunities through managing installations & behavioural changes
Define and implement clients’ energy and carbon reduction strategies
Assist clients to measure, monitor and report on energy consumption and carbon emissions
To be able to Monitor and Verify savings post implementation
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call us on 02074488596.