Up to £80,000 + excellent benefits
Home based (travel to London will be required)
We are working with one of the UK’s leading Energy Services companies who are undergoing an exciting period of growth. They are now seeking a Head of Engineering to assist with growing their technical team and developing business within the Distributed Energy sector, in particular CHP and District Heating.
Within this role you will:
- Work with Procurement to establish a network of supply chain partners (this will include consultancies, manufacturers and service providers).
- Offer a detailed design service and delivery solution
- Provide technical/engineering oversight on projects your team are delivering
- Devise a process for design approval including primary/secondary design review and management approval.
- Establish quality control, governance and standards for engineering design.
- Develop business within he Distributed Energy sector, in particular CHP/ District Energy.
Ideally you will:
- Have extensive experience at designing energy centres and/or Heat solutions.
- Be able to span both electrical and mechanical systems and proficient in controls.
- Hold experience of leading teams and reviewing the work of others.
- Bring an excellent network of contacts in the supply chain.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leading organisation to assist them in their exciting growth strategies and develop your own team.
To discuss this further, please contact Karam on 0207 448 8599 or “[email protected]“.