Location: South East/ London
McLean Ross are partnered with an International Leader in the energy sector, they offer green energy and energy solutions to both retail and commercial clients. They are looking for a Senior Relationship and Channel Manager to lead a newly founded joint marketing partnership with a leading technology provider in the estate and letting agents in the UK.
This role will be the day to day contact triaging process gaps as they arise, and be accountable for the accounting of margin sharing from the various products the joint marketing partnership develops. In this role, the manager will be accountable to ensure a book of energy sales is attained on a quarterly basis, and work through obstacles preventing those number from being achieved. Additionally, this individual will evangelize internal brands across the portfolio of letting agents and aid in the understanding of our various product structure. This senior manager role will drive sales performance through development and execution of partnerships and joint marketing campaigns with channel partners across all of the businesses markets. Working with the Channel Development team, the Channel Manager will launch new partnerships with retailers and real estate brokerages and be responsible for the sales activity and quotas required to develop and grow internal brands across both residential and small commercial channel partners. Responsibilities will include day to day account partnership management, creating sales forecast for each embedded product set, driving sales performance across the partnership and facilitating the accounting process required to ensure compliance with our margin share agreements. Responsibilities can include but are not limited too;
- Be the day to day contact with our joint marketing partnership
- Collaborates effectively in fast paced environment with broad spectrum of stakeholders across Legal, Marketing, Operations, Information Technology, Pricing, Sales, Channel Development, etc.
- Identify new products and services that will resonate with new home buyers and renters. Work with the product team to bring those to market.
- Carry a financial and new customer target annually.
- Manage the SLAs outlined on both sides of our joint marketing partnership.
- Preparing joint marketing contract agreements with negotiated terms and financial analysis planning to support business development channel goals
- Foster strong relationships with partners and work with client to drive volume and account support at a realtor level to assure customer acquisition program Is successful
- Work to optimize the channel and product mix to achieve new customer acquisitions, revenue per customer, products per customer and optimal cost-to-acquire targets Prepare and present monthly presentations and quarterly business review presentations in face to face environment among a group of team members
- Collaborate with business development, channel partner, sales operations, IT to identify effective manner to on-board new channel partners to meet sales objectives
- Prepare and monitor financial program modelling of each channel partner to report value of partnership and establish channel metrics and dashboard reporting
- Ensure product pricing, product assortment, and training materials for channel partners is up to date and relevant for retailer or realtor partner on an ongoing basis. Assure compliance regulations
- Ensure key policies and procedures are understood by sales teams and followed to ensure high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency across markets. Implement corrective action when needed to prevent recurrence
Overall we are looking for someone that has a strong background in developing partnerships within the energy technology space.
- Realtor experience preferred.
- 6+ years in business development, product management, partnership management and account sales management or combination of both Core Competencies and Technical Skills
- Structure joint marketing agreements to increase distribution channels across retail and realtor channel partners
- Lead evaluation of partner/channel/performance economics on real time basis and recommend exit strategies for non-performing channel partners
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills with exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills including a proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to negotiate, develop, and manage external partnerships and vendors successfully to drive bottom line sales results
- Focused on measurable, performance based channel outcomes to drive sales goals
- Manage day to day sales channel forecast and provide gap closure remedies to ensure goals are met
- Functional knowledge of face to face channels in energy space, specific to partnership management across retail and realtor partners
- Proactive and creative thinker to approach issues and problems through teamwork and collaboration in highly competitive marketplace
- Travel 30-50% — International 3 to 4 times per year.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call discuss other opportunities within the space.