Title: Commercial Account Manager
Industry: Energy Supplier
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Package
McLean Ross are currently partnered with a leading Energy Supplier. They are a Global Energy Supplier who provide energy procurement throughout Europe. They are looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual who has the vision and hunger to be successful. The role is a Commercial Account Manager who is experienced in dealing with TPI’s and experienced in creating new business through existing revenue streams. Below is some Key responsibilities and skills that the role will demand and entail.
- Grow and develop business opportunities and respond to tenders provided by Third Party Intermediaries (TPI’s)
- Develop prospects into completed sales and building long-term pipelines
- Maintain relationships and build up rapport with customers and chosen TPI’s
- Influence and develop new processes
- Maintain and consistently hit KPI’s
- Improve and develop relationships with existing clients.
- Have experience in working with TPI’s and building up long lasting and successful relationships within the B2B environment
- Ability to display and develop a strong skill basis of analytical skills and be able to draw up conclusions from complex date.
- Excellent communication and negotiable skills in a commercial environment
- Have a competitive drive within to thrive and deliver sales targets, whilst being delivery focused and meeting deadlines.
What this opportunity means for you is that you can join an energy supplier that is one of the frontrunners in the green energy transformation within the industry. The organisation are great believers in innovation and empowering their employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. This role enables a person to develop within a dynamic, diverse and collaborative working environment and encourages career long-term development.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. James specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.