The last 18 months have been tough and the Energy Industry has been there to make sure essential services have been available and continued to run. Energy is important and the people who make up the sector continue to make a difference. Energy consultants play a very important role to make the sector and business tick.
Now is the time to get business back together, learning from one another, swapping ideas and tips. On 30th November at the IET in London, we will run the Energy Live Consultancy Conference (ELCC) and follow it in the evening with TELCA, the award-winning event and programme which highlights the best in energy consultants. We want to highlight how you have looked after your customers and your colleagues.
If you would like to join us for ELCC, please register with Harry Matyjaszek at [email protected]. We only have 200 places, so make sure you get registered. Please note that we have to limit spaces to two per company.
To enter TELCAs this year, you will need to complete a comprehensive questionnaire and to have a recorded interview with one of the team at Energy Live News. To get your questionnaire and arrange your interview, please email Geoff Curran at [email protected].
The awards are:
- Consultancy of the Year – SME (sponsored by Pozitive Energy)
- Consultancy of the Year – Large (sponsored by Pozitive Energy)
- Most Trusted Consultancy – Large (sponsored EDF)
- Most Trusted Consultancy – SME (sponsored by Corona Energy)
- Best Customer Service – Large (sponsored by IMServ)
- Best Customer Service – SME (sponsored by Green)
- Net Zero Leaders (sponsored by SSE Energy Solutions)
- The Wellbeing & Diversity Award (sponsored by SystemsLink)
- Know Your Rights Award
- Best Business Solution – Innovation (sponsored by Water Plus)
- Best Business Solution – Technology (sponsored by Bill Identity)
- Best Business Solution – Renewables