Industry: Energy Supply
McLean Ross are supporting a global leading energy supplier in the recruitment for a Customer Operations Account Analyst to be based in their London office. Purpose of the role includes:
- Ensuring customers have access to experienced, professional and effective representatives.
- Providing outstanding customer service and stride towards resolving all customer enquiries at first point of contact, across all contact channels
- Providing technical support relating to customers billing and metering
- Take ownership of the customers demand and responding in a timely and efficient manner
- Responsible for ensuring that 100% of supply invoices are sent to customers every month with a high level of data accuracy, including read data, meter technical data and standing data.
Duties will include:
- You will be responsible for resolving outstanding billing and metering exceptions and you will analyse meter reading data and consumption data to ensure we accurately bill customers
- You’ll take full ownership of customer queries and complaints through to resolution
- Contribute in identifying and implementing customer service improvements, including the undertaking of customer satisfaction and benchmarking activities
- You’ll handle customer requests promptly
You will have:
- Proven ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with customers, colleagues and business contacts.
- Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills, for dealing with relatively sophisticated & knowledgeable customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7248.