Industry: Energy Supply
McLean Ross are partnering with a global leading energy supplier in the recruitment of a Customer Operations Team Leader to be based in their London office. The purpose of the role will include:
- To lead, motivate, coach and monitor a Customer Operations Team who manage a portfolio of B2B customers, which will consist of approximately 6-10 people
- To lead and manage a Customer Service team to deliver a ‘right first time’, excellent service level to the customer
- To create a continuous improvement culture within the team.
- Deliver the service targets with regards to portfolio and data management, information reporting, and query management.
Duties will include:
- Coaching, 1-1’s and providing daily support for team members to allow them to provide the right level of service to meet the customers needs.
- Ensuring accurate and timely invoicing for the portfolio in line with the customer service requirements
- Minimize the volume of customer queries by identifying and then mitigating errors with our processes
- Carry out fortnightly portfolio reviews with each team member
- Analyse weekly/monthly MI and make improvements to improve, these metrics include: Data Delivery, Bill to meter, Actual vs Forecast Consumption, Query KPIs, Monthly Cost, Invoice Creation Date, Customer complaints.
- Information gathering to support the production of KPI reporting against service level agreements with customers
- Motivate, coach and develop the team by performing staff performance reviews
- Manage the client interface through regular meetings
You will have:
- Strong customer service experience across energy account areas and in particular with managing multisite customer accounts. Other customer service/ technical experience also of benefit.
- Proven staff management and coaching / development experience
- Experience and understanding of UK electricity and gas market and supply industry
- Strong experience in the customer service industry
- Experience in dealing with customer complaints
Qualifications & Skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge of the UK B2B energy market.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7248.