Your mission? To help companies understand what is green energy, is it right for them and can they buy it at the right price.
And you live the green energy mission too.
Do both and you should be entering this award.
Please download the entry form, fill it in and return it to [email protected] by 16th April.
All entries must adhere to the following guidelines:
- There are four questions to be answered.
- Each question accounts for 25 marks.
- Your final score will be out of 100.
- There is a minimum score requirement.
- The top five scoring consultancies above the minimum score requirement will make up the shortlist for the secondary judging panel.
- Please take only 500 words or less for each answer. Any answer that goes over the limit will be truncated.
- Please feel free to use pictures but sparingly.
- Make sure that each question is before the relevant answer.
- As the first judging panel will assess your entry anonymously, please do not use your company name or brands in any of the answers. Failure to do so in an answer will lead to that answer being deleted and no score being registered for that answer.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding; and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
- Deadline for entry is 5 p.m. on 16th The shortlist will be announced on 20th May and the winner announced at the awards ceremony on 26th June.
- Please make sure that you pay the entry fee of £650 ex VAT by 1st May or your entry will be voided. Entry fee guarantees judging by the first judges’ panel and two tickets to the awards ceremony.
- Any entries shortlisted will be guaranteed another ticket to the awards ceremony.
The questions on the entry form are:
- What is green energy to you and your customers and how do you define it commercially?
- What do you do to ensure you are as green as you encourage your customers to be?
- How do you pitch going green to your clients and how do you make the commercial case so they go green?
- Give one example of how you have helped a customer with green energy and what the impacts have been.