Here is a seminar for you to sink your teeth into……and if you work for an energy end user, it won’t cost you a bean.
On March 21st, get to meet four industry experts wanting to help you get the most out of energy. Your first two speakers are:
Dr Darren Perry (pictured), Head of Energy & Carbon Management at Northamptonshire County Council, who will ask you to view your world from a very different perspective…..
“Turning Energy Management into a profit centre not a cost”
His very enlightening theme will look at
- Energy Management……look at it from another angle
- Getting your organisation on board
- Start getting entrepreneurial
Haydn Young, GAIA’s Sustainability Programme Director, will highlight an issue you may find marmite….you will either love it or hate it:
“Why successful energy management does not need an Energy Champion”
His highly topical talk will comprise
- What is successful energy management
- What is an Energy Champion
- How to be successful without an Energy Champion
Gabor Balkanyi, Client Manager at Schneider Electric Professional Services will be discussing
“Risk Management – dynamic hedging”
- Understanding risk
- Fixing v. Flexible supply contracts
- The conflicting objectives of energy procurement
- How to build and operate a robust risk management process
And our final speaker will be from Ernst & Young.
The event will be held at the offices of Ernst & Young in Birmingham. Full address is
1 Colmore Circus
Arrive at 10.30 a.m. for an 11 a.m. start. We will done by 1.30 p.m. after a networking lunch.
To ensure your free place, please call Chris Foden on 0845 602 4899 or email [email protected].
If you do not work for an energy user, there are a limited number of places available for £150 excluding VAT.