Commodities focused risk analyst reporting to the head of risk for large cap organisation.
Responsibilities will include risk management across commodities, energy (gas and power), inflation, foreign exchange (fx) / interest rates, credit and operational risk, so it is a very broad coverage risk role, and a fantastic opportunity for one of the largest organisations in the UK.
This is a quantitative opportunity to support of the development of quant models for risk framework linked to VaR and CFaR.
The successful candidate will be involved in formulation of group risk and hedging strategies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Analytical and modelling – financial risk and statistics – correlation and volatility –
- Strong Excel, VBA, and other programming languages incl. python
- Experience working in risk management
- Commodities markets experience, in particular metals, ags –
- Accounting qualifications
- CFA / FRM
Please get in touch with Catherine McLean on 0207 448 8599 or [email protected] to discuss.