Crimestoppers’ are an independent charity and the only organisation in the UK to guarantee anonymity to over 400,000 people who contact us each year with information about crimes taking place within their communities and businesses.
As a charity, we provide commercial services to over 50 different businesses, nonprofits and government organisations. Whether you are looking to engage in corporate social responsibility, manage your public reputation or mitigate crime risk, we can help. We work with the energy industry to provide the StayEnergySafe dedicated service (www.stayenergysafe.co.uk – 0800 023 2777) for the public and industry to report energy crime and wrong doing. This information has helped towards the re-coup of thousands of pounds whilst helping at the same time to keep our communities safe.
Why businesses want to work with Crimestoppers:
- We have the trust of those members of the public who are not comfortable speaking to the authorities.
- We are a brand that is respected by corporate organisations, government bodies, regulators and the media.
- We have a commitment to good corporate governance.
- We have strong links to law enforcement agencies.
- We have achieved fantastic results for many of our business partners and, as a result, we’ve built long-lasting, robust relationships.
Our services are based on understanding your needs and developing a relationship of complete trust. We have a very strong record of detecting and disrupting crime and we welcome the opportunity of speaking to you further about how we can work together.