Whether you have to chair a meeting, pitch a proposal or speak at a conference you need presentation skills.
Communicating with a group of people with assurance and confidence doesn’t come naturally to everyone, but we can teach you how to conquer your nerves and give a memorable and successful performance.
We help you to communicate with confidence by:
- Recognising the strengths of your own communication style
- Using the different elements of voice and body language effectively
- Managing your nerves so they work for you not against you
- Pitching your presentations so they meet your audiences’ needs
- Structuring your presentations so the audience is engaged from start to finish
- Using visual aids with flair
- Handling questions without hesitation
This is offered as either a full-day interactive course for at least four people or as individual coaching.
£2,500 per day (maximum six people)
£250 per hour (one-to-one)