In this episode of the Resonance podcast, you will learn:
- Will increased gas storage injection needed over summer be offset by anticipated LNG surplus.
- LNG increases likely, but could maintenance and interruptions risk?
- Will SE Asia peak cooling season, where there is higher demand for LNG impact prices and therefore supply and energy costs in Europe?
- When we might see more volatility in Europe due to Carbon and more activity buying periods
- Will tensions around Ukraine delay NordStream2 and what might that could mean for European energy prices?
- Some price levels to watch – based on some short terms.
For the details of the discussion, listen to the podcast episode.
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports.
This is a promoted article.